This is one of my best friends. I knew her in freshman year as that girl on the other side of the room who sat funnily in my world history class. We became good friends as sophomores when she and I took Creative Writing. I don't even know what happened exactly, but she and I hit it off and now we are pretty much the same person. Like, you think I'm making a cute comment, but it's legitimately true. I'm pretty sure that's why our calculus teacher hates us. Anyways, she has been talking about this present for me since basically my birthday. Which was seven months ago. I'm totally not mad at her for taking that long because she has had a very hectic year. But, the point is, I really hope school doesn't get cancelled or anything because I really want to find out what it is. I honestly have no idea. Which is going to be great. I am so happy that we've become friends because she's someone who's so wonderful and she totally gets me. And look at how skinny and beautiful she is. You can't not be friends with someone like that.
I needed something to blog about, and since I'm just so happy about my friend posting this on her Tumblr, I decided to comment on it.
On a side note, it's gonna take about 5 months to get enough money to buy Photoshop Extended, so I'm leaning towards Lightroom once again. If you have either program, please comment and let me know why you like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment