December 19, 2012

Just little thoughts.

December 19, 2012
Meg & Dia sent out their last email today. It made me very sad. They were very important to my life a few years ago. Their album Here, Here and Here will always hold a special place in my heart. And I guess it's just sad that they're over. Well, that anything's over, really.

I wrapped all my friends' Christmas presents today, and tomorrow I'm giving them out while wearing this super cute hipster-esque outfit to semi-match with my friend and I'm actually gonna wear make-up this week and hopefully people like it. Psh, looking at me caring what others think. Anyways, Christmas is in less than a week, and my mom said we're probably going to see Les Mis in theaters on the actual day. It's going to be so epic and I hope I can see it with friends or something.

I had planned on this being a deep and meaningful post about Christmas or things ending or something, but somehow I'm going to turn it into a photography post. Oh well.

I've found new things to save up for. And by things, I mean two. These two things include a 35mm (actually it acts as a 50mm for my camera) lens that's around 100-200 bucks, as well as the student edition of Photoshop Extended CS6 which is about 250 bucks. So, not cheap stuff, but I think if I save for a few months, I could get at least one of them. And I think I want Photoshop before I want the lens, only because I don't have a decent editing program and I already have two lenses. I considered getting Lightroom, but I want to have the flexibility in case I want to do something strange. Also, I already know my way around the regular photoshop, so I figure that'd be easier than starting fresh with Lightroom. It's hard when you like expensive stuff.

I guess that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soundtrack in My Mind © 2014