August 22, 2014

Meeting Tzivi!

August 22, 2014
Last night I had a chance to meet one of my best Booktube friends. She travelled all the way from New York on a roadtrip and we arranged a time to meet up (at a bookstore, of course). Her name is Tzivi, and her YouTube channel is cookieaddictions. We visited McKays (and bought lots of books) and then we went to Live on the Green! I'd never been even though I've lived in Nashville for a year. I don't remember the opener, but mostly we just heard Head and the Heart (which was really good by the way). Although I didn't get any pics of us together (WHY I SUCK), Tzivi took some selfies of us that are adorable. Whoever said internet friends are lame has not made friends with someone from the internet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Soundtrack in My Mind © 2014