November 03, 2013

I want.

November 03, 2013
I want to go to the library at home and check out the Series of Unfortunate Events.
I want to watch Perks of Being a Wallflower with Laura and laugh until we cry.
I want to take picture of my family celebrating the holidays.
I want to go back to work and make some freaking money.
I want to finish my NaNoWriMo novel from 2012.
I want to read more books and pass my most recent goal of 55 for the year.
I want to be at my bible study.
I want to go on my school's women's retreat.
I want to be done with school for the year.
I want to drive for 8 hours with only my dad for company.
I want to listen to Frank Sinatra's christmas album.
I want to work-out.
I want to go to church tonight, even though I know I won't.
I want to hang out with Jacque.
I want to give out my Christmas presents for the year.
I want to come up with a really good New Year's Resolution.
I want to take someone's proposal photos.
I want to have a photoshoot with Betsy Lane.
I want to have a photoshoot with Jacque.
I want to hear what my class thinks about my research narrative.
I want to be home.
I want to decorate our house for Christmas.
I want to visit my old high school with Danielle so I can follow Jon around and so that I can thank Mrs. Pagel.
I want to send Mrs. Pagel my research narrative because I love it so much.
I want to see The Book Thief with Mom.
I want to see Catching Fire with Amy.
I want to finally have my schedule for second semester.
I want to be done with my stupid video projects.
I want to see Jessica and Hannah and all my friends from home.
I want to have my cookie baking party!
I want more work-out clothes and new pair of sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soundtrack in My Mind © 2014