February 24, 2013

What I want.

February 24, 2013
I want to meet Taylor Swift. I want to finish the Song of Ice and Fire books. I want to see The Host movie. I want to go to college and make new friends. I want to live in my own apartment. I want to go to London. I want to get married to a funny, sweet, and nice guy. I want to retire to a beach house in Maine or South Carolina. I want to write another novel that's better than my first one. I want to meet Kayley Hyde and Tessa Violet. I want to meet Emma Watson. I want to start a book club and actually keep up with it. I want to finish Les Miserables. I want to see more musicals live. I want to be in a theater production in college. I want to get healthy and work out and eat right. I want to eventually cut my hair so short that I look like Emma Watson or Anne Hathaway or just maybe a stylish boy. I want to buy hundreds of books and actually read/appreciate them. I want to read the last book in the Divergent trilogy. I want to do a million things with my best friends. I want to go back to Disney World. I want to lay out under the stars and talk to someone late into the night. I want to get better grades. I want to be able to focus. I want to get motivated. I want to move out. I want to be able to cook. I want to keep my room clean. I want to graduate high school. I want to sing at my graduation. I want someone to ask me to prom, even if I don't say yes. I want to go to my friends' open houses. I want to take photographs of my friends and family and strangers and animals and landscapes and make a huge photo book that tells the story of the things surrounding me. I want to record music. I want to sing songs. I want to finish my own quote book. I want to join a bible study in college. I want to be someone who goes to basketball games in college. I want to eat ice cream. I want to go to cook outs. I want to go on a road trip. I want to tell people how much they mean to me. I want to finish my scrapbook. I want to learn how to manage my time wisely. I want to read at least twenty books this year.

Please, please, please let me get what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soundtrack in My Mind © 2014