August 06, 2012
Waiting for Autumn
August 06, 2012
It's just so hard to explain how much I want autumn right now. I hate going outside and sweating. I want to be able to go to sleep shivering even with two or three blankets on. And I want to wear sweaters gosh darn it. I want to be cold rather than hot. I want to eat chili and sip hot cocoa and listen to acoustic music and Neil Young and Bon Iver and I want new Taylor Swift music and The Casual Vacancy. I just want autumn. Because it's my favorite season. Even though I love summer and winter and spring a lot, nothing compares to the beauty of fall. And even though everything dies in the fall, to me everything becomes fresh. School starts again, everything is cold again, and the world brings back their warm clothes. I am ready for shorter days and longer nights and beautiful memories. Is that so hard to ask?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment