August 13, 2012

Post Leaky Depression and things

August 13, 2012
LeakyCon was...indescribable. You guys just have to see AVPSY when it comes on YouTube. Although, if you didn't see it live, it won't be the same.

Okay, well, as I sit her adjusting to normal life and sobbing over Starkid/LeakyCons 2013, I've been trying to sort out my money. I ended up being right about souvenirs: I didn't buy any. That means I came home with about a hundred dollars and I'm getting my very first paycheck on Saturday. So, I'm just going to put out a few things I want/a few options...
  • Divergent on Nook (9.99)
  • Slammed on Nook (7.99)
  • Develop film 
  • Photo prints
  • Graduation Photo Book
  • + (9.99)
  • This Year (8.91)
  • "With or Without You (With Strings)" (1.29)
  • "Use Somebody" (1.29)
  • "Smells Like Teen Spirit" (1.29)
  • "Lift Me Up" (.99)
  • "Pretty Face" (1.29)
  • "Cray Button" (.99)
  • "Superhero" (1.29)
  • "It's Real For Us" (.99)
  • "Aurora" (1.29)
  • "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" (1.29)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soundtrack in My Mind © 2014