August 16, 2012

College...I guess

August 16, 2012
When I go off to college, I want to have a really amazing living space. I want to be able to put up Christmas lights when it's November. I want to have a few mugs for hot cocoa. I want to have a cool roommate who likes what I like and who has a Tumblr. I want to have a warm blanket for when it gets cold. I want to be able to watch DVDs on my laptop late into the night. I want to have a nice group of friends who come over to play strange board games on the weekends. I want to decorate the space above my bed with my Harry Potter gear. I want to have a big bookshelf filled with nonsense and pretty novels/DVDs/CDs. And I want to be cold all the time rather than hot. I just want to have a nice little dorm room/apartment place where I can be strange and nerdy and cool all at the same time.

Also, I started working on my two college applications again today. It was kinda fun, so I think once the end of August comes around I'll definitely be ready to submit those applications and get working on my songwriting portfolio aka writing like a madwoman and end up not writing any cool songs before November. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soundtrack in My Mind © 2014