Time is going faster now. We got our school schedules in the mail today like we're going to Hogwarts. I don't have any classes with Hannah. And there are almost two weeks until LeakyCon. And I have so many people I want to meet. Also, I'll be leading an unofficial singalong there. I'm working for the first time Friday night and Molly said she's gonna come with her boyfriend and friend. I'm so exhausted because it's late and I have to clean tomorrow because we have relatives coming and all I want to do is print things for LeakyCon, pack for LeakyCon, talk to people about LeakyCon on the internet, practice for the singalong at LeakyCon, and sleep. Also, my camcorder isn't here yet.
But can you see a huge difference? At the beginning/middle of the summer I was in panic mode. Now I'm back to almost happy mode. However, I still haven't written a decent song in weeks. Which is not a good thing. At all. Because I need to send in my Belmont portfolio in a few months. Great.
No comments:
Post a Comment