July 31, 2012

July Inspiration

July 31, 2012
  

This whole site is flawless.


Also, on a side note, I really want to finish Game of Thrones. Because I need to know what happens to Sansa. Even though I don't really like how she was originally obsessed with Joffrey, but from the different graphics on Tumblr I think she becomes a better character...and I can't believe I haven't gotten there yet.

School starts in a few weeks. And even though I'm not ready to go back to work, it'll be nice to not stay at home all the time and deal with my mother every second of the day. Plus, school means that fall's near. Which also means sweaters and colored leaves and cool evenings with the windows open. But not just yet. I still need to go to LeakyCon. 8 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soundtrack in My Mind © 2014