July 15, 2012

Happy but confused...

July 15, 2012
Life has a way of working itself out. It's almost as if it just mends itself naturally with a little time.

A few weeks ago, as you may or may not have read, I was really stressed and worried about growing up and money and getting a job and such. (I will admit that I still have those feelings right now.) However, for some strange reason, God decided to solve my problems. (Not all of them, of course, by a lot of them.) I got payed for a photo job I did this weekend for a 24 hour running race my friend's dad took part in. I got payed for a video project I did weeks ago for my other friend's mom. And I still have my friend's senior portraits to take (and hopefully get paid for). Not to mention I talked to my neighbor and I'm almost positive that I'm going to have a job for the start of school/entire school year. That'll probably fall through since I posted it on my blog, but whatever. As you can see, my problems are being solved somehow. And I don't know why.

I am utterly confused by this turn of events. I even went to the waterpark tonight with my friend. And hung out with my other friend and her boyfriend during the race today. Can someone please explain to me why things are suddenly almost perfect all of a sudden? Did I do something right? Did I do anything?

So I guess everything is okay for the time being...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soundtrack in My Mind © 2014