Every time I leave this new bible study I feel the urge to just dive into God and tonight I felt Him pushing me to make a worship playlist. At midnight. So here I am listening to "It Is Well" and feeling at peace with everything. So grateful for tonight and the fellowship I've found in the past few weeks.
and so He speaks...
build your kingdom here - rend collective
c.s. lewis song - brooke fraser
cornerstone (live) - hillsong live
called me higher (live) - all sons and daughters
how great is our god - chris tomlin
set a fire (live) - will reagan & united pursuit
you're beautiful - phil wickham
from the inside out (live) - hillsong united
this is amazing grace - bethel music & jeremy riddle
furious - bethel music & jeremy riddle
one thing remains (feat. kristian stanfill) - passion
great i am (live) - calvary worship
it is well (live) - bethel music & kristene dimarco
revelation song - kari jobe
let it out - chris and conrad
praise you in this storm - casting crowns
tiny heart - flyleaf
stand - flyleaf
relentless - hillsong united
all the pretty things - tenth avenue north
mighty to save - hillsong live
our god - chris tomlin
beautiful things - gungor
blessed be your name - tree63
10,000 reasons (bless the lord) - matt redman
how he loves - kim walker
you are holy (prince of peace) - michael w. smith
you make me brave (live) - bethel music & amanda cook
oceans (where feet may fail) - hillsong united
No comments:
Post a Comment