March 08, 2014
Because I'm panicked.
March 08, 2014
So I don't hate school. I'm putting out there because honestly, when I'm at school in Nashville, I am incredibly satisfied and happy. That being said, I really have a problem with this whole "go home for break and then go back to Nashville" thing. It's not that I'm unhappy at school (although the caf food is less than satisfying), and I really have some amazing friends there. Plus, I work out much more consistently at school than at home and I love my Nashville church way more than my home church. And yet, here I am, 24 hours before my flight is supposed to take me back to school and I am panicked, scared, desperately trying to find a way to stay at home. The thing that really gets me is that when I go back to school I'll be facing 50-70 degree temperatures instead of 10-40 like there is here, and I'M STILL UNHAPPY. I have 52 days left until my last final, and it feels like a lifetime. I don't want to go through another airport with more crap that I'm just going to bring home in two months. I want to be free from deadlines and papers and assignments that I don't care about. I want summer where I can make money and take pictures and eat good food. But the thing is, once I get back to campus and next week rolls around I am going to be content and reading and happy once again. Why is it that going back to school makes me so anxious? I really want to curl up in a ball with my books and just forget about everything. I want to watch Game of Thrones and make videos. I want to sleep without a sleeping mask for once. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. WHY AM I SO STRESSED ABOUT GOING BACK TO SCHOOL? I don't even have any assignments due tomorrow or Tuesday and yet, here I am, PANICKED. Part of that may be because I think I'm taking a taxi back to campus from the airport, but still. I'm a college student. Shouldn't I be more relaxed about going to a nice city? -bangs head against the wall- Nothing is ever easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment