February 14, 2014

I really wish I knew how to string a guitar, but this isn't about that.

February 14, 2014
Ah, Valentine's Day.

That wonderful day where couples post cheesy pictures on Instagram and Facebook and the single people of the world rant about various things such as "I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT PERSON WHO LIKES SPENDING TIME WITH THEIR FRIENDS" to "I'm so lonely I just wish someone would date me" and the ever popular "I can't wait for half-priced candy on sale tomorrow."

I'm sitting here after having finished reading Ignite Me and Skyping a bit with Laura and after a long day of not really noticing the Valentine's Day vibe, I realized that I'm over it. I'm apathetic to the red and pink and hearts. True, the gifts and sweets from friends and family are appreciated, but I really don't care that I'm single. I'm not really alone because I have so many great things in my life. At this point, I don't even know what it's like to date anyone, so I don't really miss it that much.

All I know is that this girl is my Warner and I'm obsessed with her. Life could not be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soundtrack in My Mind © 2014