January 25, 2013
Laura and Sam
January 25, 2013
Today I had the joy of taking pictures in the snowy terrain of one of my best friends and her boyfriend. It was cold and dark and I realized that I should probably have not shot in manual mode, but I did. And most of the shots are pretty good. Not the best quality, but not bad. I'm so critical of my shots because I just want really nice photos for me and my "clients", and when I don't do as well as I'd like, I get frustrated with me and my camera. But, anyways, both of them were so cute and uncoordinated when taking the pictures and I'm really pleased with some of the shots. Also, on a more important note, after the shoot we watched Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and I sang basically every song and I GOT ALMOST ALL THE COLORS and I'm pretty sure Sam judged me really hard, but that's okay. Because he was still really nice about it all and he seemed to like it in the end. Well, it was a nice day and I really appreciated them spending time with me as I fangirled and stuff. So here are some of their better photos. (Lightroom presets found on Pinterest...if it's yours let me know so I can credit you!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment