Today has been very strange indeed. It was a mixture of beautiful moments and horrible ones. I had to take a Physics test. The CD player in "my" car is nearly broken and won't play my CDs. I had to drive my brother to his friend's house after a nap. And I guess for some reason all of that upset me. I mean, it's nothing that bad, but I got home to an empty house and I just was very upset with the world. I ended up making "scrambled" eggs in a bowl with random taco cheese that actually were pretty good. Then I proceeded to make peanut butter mug cake and it was rich and peanut buttery and good and fattening. And now my tummy is full to the brim and I'm watching Finding Neverland. Tomorrow I get to hit the books hard to start studying for finals next week, and then I work. On Sunday I hope to study with some of my friends.
I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know what I'm feeling. All I know is that I want to make my friend a brilliant graduation present and I want to make my Taylor Swift shirt and see my best friends and go to sleep when it's cold out. I want it to snow and I want to buy music and see concerts and live on my own and go to college and be done with high school. I guess I'm just very droopy. And I don't know how to fix it, exactly. I just can't fix it. I'm very sorry to trouble you with my problems. I'm about 170 pages into Les Miserables and it isn't horrific. Just a little drawn out with big words and french names and lots of history I don't understand. (I skipped a whole history chapter because I just couldn't read it.) Also, I'm very much enjoying Finding Neverland. It's quite beautiful. Well, Kate Winslet is quite beautiful. I hope your week has been better than mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment