December 31st. The all important New Year's Eve. And I get to end my year working...then, tomorrow, I get to mostly start my new year working. And then, later this week, I get to continue my new year working. Not to mention the fact that I have english homework I haven't started and I need to clean and hang out with people and try not to get depressed about January and finals. (As you can tell, I'm already depressed that break is halfway over.) Although, I did start The Fault in Our Stars this morning, and I did get my Photo II final shot. Plus I'm seeing my best friend on Wednesday (probably) and I get to see my other good friend on Thursday to see Les Miserables and possibly Game of Thrones. As you can tell, I am very scatter brained right now. I am both extremely excited and utterly depressed/anxious. I never realized how boring school was until now. I mean, I did, but being on break makes me think back to school and when I was telling my friends how fast break would be and how much homework and tests and junk we got and how finals are creeping up and it just doesn't sound very nice to me. I'm getting closer to senioritis. I can feel it getting closer. How did I get this far? How am I a senior halfway through senior year? I really do not understand.
Okay. I'm done questioning the universe. Now back to your regularly scheduled blog post.
Hoping to do my hard stuff today i.e. (what does that even mean?) clean up my room a bit, read the Afterword of Hard Times, and hopefully write a song about Hard Times. Oh, and shower. And go to work. I am really close to flipping a table.
Also, don't worry. Later today I'll write a sappy post about how amazing 2012 was and stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment