I'd just like to say that I really enjoy holiday breaks. Especially when you get to see people and talk with people and just plan a lot of great things. Tomorrow, for example, my cousins and I are going to Chicago to do some shopping (all girls, and my mom's not going so maybe I'll find some cute clothes or something). On Saturday I'll probably see Les Miserables again. I still have to take pictures of my cousins for my photography final, and I finally got Lightroom so I've been fiddling with that. Plus I've eaten great food, gotten some amazing presents, and next week I get to devote my time to my friends. I plan to shoot Laura and her boyfriend, watch some Game of Thrones, see my best friend Hannah, have some fun with different Hannah and Ashleigh and then different Hannah and Molly, and to top it all off, I still haven't worked on my creative project for english. Which is frustrating me a lot. But, break isn't even halfway over yet, so I'm just gonna let it go. As you can tell I'm just listing off things, but I'm really having a lovely break. Very people oriented, which is what I need. I don't know if you've noticed this, but I do much better when I'm with people, even if I hate it. I'm much less depressed when I'm with people. I don't know.
Off to bed now. Should be a good time. Apparently I talked in my sleep last night. Woo hoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment