I can't remember where I left off in my "diary of senior year" as I just thought up. I got invited to a party next weekend. This Saturday I'm taking the ACT. I also got a few compliments from various people my mom talked to at the school's open house. I read three books last week, and I'm currently in the beginning of Soul of the Fire. Let's see...I'm sick and this evening I was blowing blood out of my nose. Also, I watched Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle and basically I have a new addiction to Studio Ghibli. Like, Howl was extremely attractive, and I really loved the atmosphere of Spirited Away. I started My Neighbor Totoro, but I got side-tracked so didn't finish it yet. And now I'm listening to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack because it's epic and I also want to buy SafetySuit's, Thriving Ivory's, and Imagine Dragons' most recent albums. They're all just so epic and inspiring. I still miss Leaky. And today I acted liked a total idiot around a guy who was just trying to be nice to me. Because that's what I always do. I just get sarcastic and mean and I push people away. I mean, it was kinda because I was sick and I felt fat and ugly and my hair was all gross, but still. Maybe I'm just not meant to interact with anyone at all. Ever. Just make music and sleep and stuff.
What was the point of this post?
I'm almost kinda done with my college applications. Just a few finishing touches and a guidance office recommendation. So yeah.
I think I'll go to bed now. Because I was way too tired this morning. Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment