September 26, 2012

Feeling Better

September 26, 2012
As you may have read from previous entries, I am slowly working my way up to my high school graduation. I know I talk about that all the time, but it is on my mind a lot. I have lot of things to look forward to in the future, and I don't want to miss any of them.

Right now I'm exhausted because of all the tests and presentations for school this week. Tomorrow I have a Calculus test and an in-class essay. I did end up getting a B on my Physics II test (which is a miracle seeing as I got C's on all the quizzes...) and I found out on Monday that I got a 31 on the ACT! My mom got me cupcakes as a treat. Each on had over 300 calories... and I have had five since Monday. Anyways, not dwelling on the negatives, I bought Ke$ha's new single tonight and I love it. It's super catchy and her vocals are lovely to listen to. Also, tomorrow is the release of The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling. I plan on buying it tomorrow night and reading it as fast as possible during school the next day. It's gonna be totally awesome.

As for my feelings, I've been a little bit better recently. Yes, I've been so panicked the past few days, and very lazy, but I've gotten things done and I'm not feeling so...depressed (for lack of a better word). The Red release is drawing nearer, and after that is Halloween and November and seeing my best friend sometime and taking senior pictures drinking hot cocoa and wearing sweatshirts all the time. Fall has put me in a very good mood recently, and I am very excited for the next few months. I finally submitted my college applications, so I'll know their results probably by the end of October. Which is insane. I keep making insane daydreams about college and I really hope they can come true. (Speaking of which, I've come up with the idea of making a pin board on Pinterest for college in general...like, getting healthy, clothes, DIYs, recipes, saving money, etc. I'm very excited to start this, actually.)

And now I'm listening to the Neil Young album my guitar teacher lent me and I am happy to say I am definitely a Neil Young fan. It's perfect fall music. Well, that and Taylor Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soundtrack in My Mind © 2014